Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thing #14, Technorati

I found that Technorati is basically a lot of searching through blogs, or like a blog search engine. Some of the blogs I saw were some favorites of mine, and I didn't even consider them as "blogs," just as websites that updated daily with interesting new things. In the popular searches part of the site, I saw some interesting names there. For instance, a number of people had done searches for "Skype," but it was because recently Skype had a service blackout for about three days. Also being searched for were some celebrities, including a Spanish celebrity I had never heard of, but was immensely popular on Spanish-speaking blogs. The favorite blogs tended to be technical blogs, which isn't surprising since a number of technical-minded people use the internet and look at these blogs.

No comments: